What is a T part wig?
If you're constantly in tune with wig trends and styles, then you must have heard of T part wigs that are making the waves amongst ladies who love wigs. But how much do you know about this lace wig? Let's find out more about the rave of the moment, beginning with a definition.
A T part wig is a lace wig that comes with a T part application in the sense that the parting creates a T shape.
The best way to identify and differentiate the T part wig from any other lace wig is to study its features, including the material, styling patterns, and structure.
Features of the T part wig
- This wig has less lace than the standard and full-frontal lace wig. The T-part lace wig is 13 inches long from one ear to the next and has a 6 inches deep lace in the middle.
- The lace area of the wig is shaped like the letter T. Due to the lace structure and fixed part line, you cannot explore free parts, but you can move your parting area on the left, middle, or right.
- The T part wig has one comb in the nape and two on the sides to fasten it tightly. It also has an adjustable strap in the back that you can adjust to fit your head size.
How to fix and fit your T part Lace wig
Once you have a T part wig and you're ready to fix it, these simple steps can help you have your wig on in a few minutes.
- Wear your wig on your head while ensuring to match the wig to your chosen hair part (middle, left, or right). Use the strap at the back to adjust the cap properly.
- Carefully cut off the excess lace in the front of the wig
- You can choose to apply wig glue across the front to tighten it, or simply use the combs at the sides to fasten the hair in place without glue.
- Pluck the hairline if necessary, and lay the edges for a natural look.
- Apply some hair gel, style the wig with a hot comb depending on the effect you want to create. Ensure that the front of your hairline is flat and the parting is well-fitted.
Advantages of getting a lace wig with T part application
- The T part wig comes with a full front hairline area that gives it a natural look that every lady loves for her wigs.
- This wig is very affordable. It has great quality even though it is cheaper than the average lace frontal wig.
- You don't need to do much styling with this ready-to-use wig. You don't need to be a styling expert to slay in this convenient and comfortable T part wig.
- It is hard to find cheap, yet quality wigs, but this T part wig has good quality compared to its price.
Downsides to the T part wig
The T part wig has a fixed part line, so you cannot change where the part lies. You can only move it to either side of your head. However, with curling, straightening, and other styling options, you can do a lot to make up for this insufficiency.
Who's excited about T part wigs?
T part wigs are an exciting addition to the list of hairs that every lady should have. They're beautiful, affordable, and easy to style. There's everything to love about T part wigs.