All you should know about THE WIG FIX
If you love your wigs, then you are probably always interested in discovering new ways to enjoy your wigs with less stress. Whether it concerns maintenance, fixing, or styling, new techniques evolve to make the wig experience amazing.
The Wig Fix is one of the discoveries that make wigs easier to use and reduces the side effects.
If you have been struggling with keeping your wigs from slipping off your head or losing your hairline to excessive gluing, the wig fix is perfect for you.
It is a silicone band specially made to grip your wig and keep it firm while ensuring your scalp is protected from damages. The wig fix protects your natural hair and secures the wig to your scalp with very little glue.
The wig fix is very comfortable, and you can use it for long hours without feeling any discomfort, pain, or headache.
Features of the Wig Fix
One thing that stands out about the wig fix is its components and features.
- Excellent Material: The silicone headband is made from light and breathable material, hypoallergenic in nature, and great for the skin.
- Fits with or without hair: Whether you have natural hair or on a low cut, the wig fix fits perfectly. It is also a long-lasting hair material that you can use for years, as long as you take care of it.
- Universal Size: The wig fix comes in a size that fits all (or at least 98%) head sizes. Generally, head sizes for humans above 12 falls between 17 and 25 inches (45 to 65cm) for both men and women. The product specially created to fit all sizes within this range perfectly.
Let’s get to what makes the wig Fix the best product you might lay your hands on right now.
- Moisture Repellant: With the wig fix, you don’t need to bother about sweating and whether it will mess things up. It has heat dissipating features and is water repellant. So, sweat will not affect its grip. You simply need to apply it to a dry wig when your head is dry.
- Suitable for all skin colors: The wig fix material is transparent and blends into any skin color or tone. It can also be tinted or colored to your taste. Your wig will cover the wig fix, so you don’t even need to bother about the color.
- Works on all kinds of wigs: The wig fix works with wefted wigs, full lace wigs, and all sorts of glue-less wigs, as long as it is fitted or has a band that runs from ear to ear.
Advantages of the Wig Fix
- Medically certified: The wig fix has been tried and certified safe by doctors, especially surgeons for the body, skin, and hair. For over three decades, the silicone material is certified as very safe and effective in treating burned skin and healing scars.
- Protective and Healing: The wig fix creates a micro healing environment when worn on the scalp. It protects the hair and scalp by using moisture from the skin to create a barrier and heals the scalp. Doctors refer to this process as occlusion.
- Growth Stimulant: The wig fix helps your natural hair grow by stimulating the scalp. When you wear the headband, it naturally comfortably compresses the scalp. This automatic compression is activated once you wear the wig fix, and it begins to stimulate blood flow, which, over time, increases and improves natural hair growth.
How to use the Wig Fix
This silicone band is straightforward to apply, and you can get it all set up in a few seconds.
You will need the wig fix, a wig cap, and a wig.
Start by putting on the wig cap, and then wear the wig fix on your head closest to your forehead, just where you would place a headband.
Wear your wig and adjust it over the wig fix until it completely covers the band.
Like magic, the wig fix automatically secures the wig to your head
You can whip your hair, get active, and even ride a roller coaster, and your wig won’t budge.
How much does the wig fix cost?
This fantastic wig fix costs just $34 with an extra shipping fee of $1.96- $2.60 for shipping in the United States. It costs £25 to order in the U.K., with delivery charges ranging from £1.50 to £1.99.
African countries like Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, UAE, and others have a delivery rate of £25, while other countries like Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Singapore will pay a delivery fee of £20
The delivery time differs from one country to the next, but for the U.S. and U.K., it takes between 1 and 3 days.
Azul Hair Collection offers the Wig fix technology in transparent and nude and priced from $12.99 - $19.99 and ships in 24 hours!